Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my lovely discoveries





Over the past 3 years i have fallen in love with the musician JJ Heller. She along with her husband Dave create a folk sound created with just the guitar and occasional harmonica. As i big fan of hers i follow her on facebook and recently discovered her blog. I have never been one to follow or even have a blog, this is my first. But i love reading her posts, she posts about yummy recipes, her new garden, outfits she sews for her daughter Lucy, and much more. http://thelovelylittlethings.blogspot.com/


 

Another lovely discovery came while shopping with a friend at First Monday in Canton this past Friday. My friend Chelsea and I went through several different clothing booths during that day and realized more than half of them were now carrying a new clothing line. It's a new line called Blue Bird, it's a vintage look. I really like each peice of clothing we saw but it was all just a little out of my price range ( which is cheap.) While looking up more about the clothing and where I could possibly buy it at a cheaper price I discovered the designer's blog. http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment