Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Graduation

For those that don't know, when it comes to my work, I can be a perfectionist. So extreme to the point it angers me till it's right. I recently designed mine and hillary's prayer card for our Philippines mission trip and was sooo disapointed in the printing quality at FedEx printing in Longview. You could see the lines from the printer and several still had a white border that they didn't fully cut off. I paid $80 dollars to have 500 of them printed and my perfectionism just went crazy. Even now it bugs me to hand them out because I feel like it reflects on me. (I know that no one other than myself really cares.) All that to say that when it came to sending out my graduation announcements I knew I wanted to be in control of the whole process. I spent some time looking at templates on Walmart's website but that was a complete waste of time. So here is my final product. I designed, printed, and cut out each card myself. I am so pleased with the clean simple look of it and can't wait to send them out. Photography by Brittany Skelton



No comments:

Post a Comment